High quality care at home and in the community
We believe it is more important than ever to offer high-quality, clinical care at home and in the community.
Our specialist community nurses and carers provide temporary nursing and care support for clients at home. They’re ready to step in to support discharge plans, prevent hospital admissions, maintain client safety, and support uncertain rosters.
What our service offers:
- Temporary staffing to cover shortfalls in existing shift rotas
- Backfilling for interim cover during recruitment periods
- Rapid response to facilitate early discharge and to avoid hospital admission
- A staffing solution to stabilise complex mental health cases in crisis
- A CQC registered staffing service – currently rated ‘outstanding’
- Assistance in stabilising staffing in long-term complex care packages
- Support for both adults and paediatrics
- A nurse-led team contactable 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Our nurses and healthcare assistants have extensive experience supporting children and adolescents living with brain injury.
We’re also able to support a variety of other complex health conditions such as:
- Spinal injuries
- Airway management (including tracheostomies)
- Ventilatory support
- Nutritional support
- Wound management
- Continence management (Including catheters and bowel management)
- Central lines
- Complex medication regimes
- Seizure management
- Palliative/end of life care
- Respite care
- Challenging behaviour
- Autism and learning difficulties
- Brain injuries
- Personal care
If you would like to speak to our expert teams about how we can support you and your family, please get in touch today.
Complete the form below and we’ll come back to you. Alternatively, if your need is urgent, please call us on the relevant number at the bottom of this page.