Refer a friend scheme – UK Terms and conditions
There are more ways to earn with the Guild via our refer a friend scheme. All you need to do is refer a registered nurse or midwife to the Guild, and when they work their first shift for us, we’ll say thanks with a cash bonus of £500!
- Eligibility: This scheme applies to agency workers who currently work for the Scottish Nursing Guild.
- How to earn your bonus:
1. This scheme applies to agency workers who currently work for the Scottish Nursing Guild who have submitted a referral by midnight on 12 July 2023 in Scotland and midnight on 04 September in Northern Ireland.
2. Refer a registered nurse of any speciality to the Scottish Nursing Guild in Scotland and, following completion of their first shift for the Guild, you’ll receive a cash payment of £300. Their first shift must be worked by 12 October 2023.
3. Refer a registered nurse of any speciality or midwife to the Scottish Nursing Guild and following completion of their third shift for the Guild, you’ll receive a cash payment of £500 in Northern Ireland. Their shifts must be worked by 04 December 2023.
4. Bonus claims for workers in Scotland must be submitted by 12 October 2023. Claims submitted after this date will not be paid.
- Bonus claims for workers in Scotland must be submitted by 04 December 2023. Claims submitted after this date will not be paid.
- How to claim your bonus: You will need to contact the recruitment team as soon as your recommended friend completes their first or third shift with the Scottish Nursing Guild. The shifts will need to be completed by 12 October 2023 in Scotland and 04 December 2023 in Northern Ireland. Please forward a copy of your recommendation confirmation email to email@example.com (for Scotland) or firstname.lastname@example.org (for Northern Ireland) to claim your referral bonus.
- General terms:
1. It is your responsibility to ensure all relevant information is given at the point of recommendation. This information cannot be provided or amended retrospectively, and failure on the part of the recommender to supply this information when submitting a recommendation will render you ineligible to receive any payment under this scheme, for the registration of that individual.
2. Under the terms of the Data Protection Act 2018, you as the recommender confirm you understand that Scottish Nursing Guild cannot release any information relating to a recommended candidate’s application, current registration status, or any other personal information with the exception of confirmation of the number of shifts they have worked, for the purposes of confirming when your bonus will be paid.
3. A recommended candidate’s application will be reviewed against our recruitment criteria to assess and ensure suitability. Any decision made on prospective applicants is at the sole discretion of Scottish Nursing Guild, and as such, no payment will be due for referrals of candidates who do not meet our recruitment criteria or fail to successfully complete their registration with us.
4. The number of people whom you can refer to us is limitless.
5. Candidates can only confirm one individual as their referrer and payments cannot be split or shared between multiple parties.
6. Claims made for referrals of candidates prior to the commencement of the scheme will not be considered as part of this promotion.
7. Recommended candidates must not have previously registered with or worked for the Scottish Nursing Guild or their sister company Thornbury Nursing Services in the previous 12-month period from when the referral is made.
8. Northern Ireland £500 enhanced bonus available until midnight on Monday 04 September 2023.
9. Scotland £300 bonus available until midnight on Wednesday 12 July 2023.
- Bonus payment:
1. A cash bonus will be paid on the condition the recommended candidate completes one or three shifts within three months of completing the registration process.
2. Payment(s) will be made once the recommender has contacted the recruitment team as soon as the recommended candidate has completed their first shift with the Scottish Nursing Guild and on the condition all other necessary terms and conditions are met. The deadline to submit a bonus claim in Scotland is 12 October 2023 and 04 September 2023 in Northern Ireland. Claims submitted after this date will not be paid.
3. All bonus payments are subject to tax deduction. Bonus payments are non-transferable.
4. Bonus payments will be paid automatically once the recommended candidate meets all necessary terms and conditions
5. Both the recommender and recommended candidate must be in a compliant status with the Scottish Nursing Guild to receive their referral payments. Should your compliance lapse or expire prior to referral payments being made, you will not be eligible for payment.
1. Scottish Nursing Guild reserves the right to reject claims if all the terms and conditions have not been met.
2. Scottish Nursing Guild reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of this scheme at its absolute discretion.
3. Scottish Nursing Guild reserves the right to withdraw this scheme at any time and is under no obligation to inform candidates, introduce a replacement scheme or offer compensation.