Refer a friend scheme – Republic of Ireland Terms and conditions
Eligibility: This scheme applies to agency workers who currently work for the Scottish Nursing Guild in the Republic of Ireland.
There are more ways to earn with the Guild via our referral scheme. All you need to do is refer a registered nurse or midwife in the Republic of Ireland and, when they work their third shift for us, we’ll say thanks with a bonus of up to €500.
1. How to earn your bonus:
Refer a registered nurse or midwife in the Republic of Ireland and, following completion of their third Guild shift, you’ll receive a payment of up to €500.
- €300 will be paid for successful referrals of a registered nurse or midwife in the Republic of Ireland.
- €500 will be paid for successful referrals of a registered nurse living in Munster (counties Clare, Cork, Limerick, Tipperary, Waterford and Kerry).
2. How to claim your bonus:
As soon as your recommended nurse or midwife completes their third shift with the Guild, please send a copy of your recommendation confirmation email to email@example.com to claim your bonus. The third shift must be completed within three months of your referred friend completing the registration process.
Recommenders have one month to claim their bonus once the recommended candidate has worked their third Guild shift.
3. General terms:
- It is your responsibility to ensure all relevant information is given at the point of recommendation. This information cannot be provided or amended retrospectively, and failure on the part of the recommender to supply this information when submitting a recommendation will render you ineligible to receive any payment under this scheme, for the registration of that individual.
- Under the terms of the Data Protection Act 2018, you as the recommender confirm you understand that the Scottish Nursing Guild cannot release any information relating to a recommended candidate’s application, current registration status, or any other personal information with the exception of confirmation of the number of shifts they have worked, for the purposes of confirming when your bonus will be paid.
- A recommended candidate’s application will be reviewed against our recruitment criteria to assess and ensure suitability. Any decision made on prospective applicants is at the sole discretion of the Scottish Nursing Guild, and as such, no payment will be due for referrals of candidates who do not meet our recruitment criteria or fail to successfully complete their registration with us.
- The number of people whom you can refer to us is limitless.
- Recommendations must be submitted via our website. Recommendations given via email, over the phone, in person or by any other means, will be excluded from this promotion.
- Candidates can only confirm one individual as their referrer and payments cannot be split or shared between multiple parties.
- Claims made for referrals of candidates prior to the commencement of the scheme will not be considered as part of this promotion.
- Recommended candidates must not have previously registered with or worked for the Scottish Nursing Guild, or their sister company Thornbury Nursing Services, in the previous 12-month period from when the referral is made.
- If you are an internal member of staff at the Guild, we are unable to accept recommendations for this scheme.
4. Bonus payment:
- The bonus will be paid to the recommender, on the condition the recommendee completes their third Guild shift within three months of completing the registration process.
- All bonuses are subject to tax deduction. This will be deducted at source.
- Bonus payments will be paid once you have submitted your claim via email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as your recommended friend has completed their third shift with the Scottish Nursing Guild, and once the referred candidate meets all necessary terms and conditions.
- To receive the bonus payment, the recommender must be fully registered with the Scottish Nursing Guild and have worked at least one Guild shift.
- The Scottish Nursing Guild reserves the right to reject claims if all the terms and conditions have not been met.
- The Scottish Nursing Guild reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of this scheme at its absolute discretion.
- The Scottish Nursing Guild reserves the right to withdraw this scheme at any time and is under no obligation to inform candidates, introduce a replacement scheme or offer compensation.