Nursing jobs in the Republic of Ireland
Top up your pay with the Nursing Guild in the Republic of Ireland
Looking to top up your pay alongside your full-time role? Or maybe you want more flexibility your current employer can’t offer?
The Nursing Guild is the agency for you!
We’re recruiting nurses and healthcare assistants throughout the Republic of Ireland to support our clients in covering last-minute, urgent shifts.
We’ve been supporting HSE and private sector clients for several years and are recognised as a high-quality nursing agency.
Working for the Nursing Guild is a popular choice for many nurses across Ireland. You can top up your pay in addition to your full-time employment, or reduce your hours while maintaining your salary.
How much will you earn with the Nursing Guild?
- In charge of specialist unit nurses earn up to €70 per hour
- Specialist nurses earn up to €56.50 per hour
- Registered nurses earn up to €47 per hour
- Specialist HCAs earn up to €43 per hour
- General HCAs earn up to €29.50 per hour
Plus more on bank holidays!
We have immediate shifts available for:
- A&E nurses
- ITU nurses
- Medical/Surgical nurses
- Nurses with public nursing experience
- Psychiatric nurses and healthcare assistants
- Intellectual Disability nurses and healthcare assistants
We have plenty of opportunities across Leinster and Munster, including Dublin, Cork, Galway and Limerick. These opportunities are within hospitals and in the community, such as in nursing homes or supporting people to live independently at home.
The freedom that you get from the flexible shifts makes your life much easier. The staff are wonderful and they are at your disposal at all times. Also, a very important aspect is the high pay rates, which make me feel appreciated. I am very thankful to the Guild and its staff members.Arnold, Republic of Ireland
There’s plenty more reasons to join the Nursing Guild:
- We’ll cover your mileage fees every time you travel
- We’ll pay your NMC fees each year when you renew
- We’ll offer you a free flu vaccine every year
- You can pick when you work – there’s no minimum shift booking with us
- Manage your availability and book shifts online with our Quick Nurse app
- Reliable, daily pay through PAYE so you can be sure you’re paying all appropriate taxed